Save Money AND Avoid chemical additives like MSG by making your own Taco Seasoning. Added Bonus is that it’s Sodium free….
- 1/3 cup dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup chili powder*
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year.
Tags: additives, budget, cheap, cooking, Dinner, family, food, free, frugal, handmade, Healthy, healthy.avoiding, How to, ideas, Making something, Meal Plan, money, msg, nutrition, recipe, salt, saving money, sodium, sodium free taco seasoning, taco seasoning