Vegetarian Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used sour cream because I don’t like mayo)
- 10 ounces dry bread stuffing mix (boxed or make your own)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cook broccoli according to package instructions. Lightly Grease a large baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the cheese, eggs, onion, cream of mushroom soup, and mayonnaise (sour cream).
- Arrange the cooked broccoli in the prepared baking dish. Pour cheese sauce over broccoli. Spread stuffing mix over the sauce.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
**NOTES: This recipe makes enough to serve 4 adult and 2 children and still have leftovers to freeze for later.