- 2/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, combine JIF®, honey and cinnamon; heat through. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Place oats in a large, shallow roasting pan or a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Pour warm JIF® mixture over oats and stir gently until oats are coated. Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off oven.
- Stir in peanuts and return pan to oven and let dry 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Let miture cool and stir in chocolate chips. Store in covered containers.
*My kids love to eat this as a topping for yogurt. This recipe is very easy to change around and “make your own”. *